October 4, 2021
Apple Watch Series 7 orders begin Friday, October 8, with availability starting Friday, October 15
Apple Watch Series 7 features a larger and more advanced screen, improved durability, faster charging, new aluminum case colors and watchOS 8
Apple today announced that the Apple Watch Series 7, featuring the largest and most advanced Apple Watch display ever – and a redesigned Always-On Retina display with much more screen area and finer borders – will be available to order from Friday October 8 at 5 a.m. PDT and available in stores starting Friday, October 15.
The design of the Apple Watch Series 7 is slimmed down with softer, more rounded corners, and the screen has a unique refractive edge that makes full-screen watch faces and apps appear to connect perfectly with the curvature. of the housing. At just 1.7mm thick, the narrower bezels of the Apple Watch Series 7 maximize the screen area of ââthe screen while minimizing the dimensions of the watch itself. The Apple Watch Series 7 also features an optimized user interface for a larger screen, a new QWERTY keyboard, and two unique watch faces – Contour and Modular Duo – designed specifically for the new device. Users benefit from the same 18-hour battery life all day,1 now complemented by 33% faster charging.
Available in 41mm and 45mm sizes, the Apple Watch Series 7 is the most durable Apple Watch ever, with a stronger, more crack-resistant front crystal. It is the first Apple Watch to have an IP6X certification for dust resistance, and maintains a WR50 water resistance rating.2
The Apple Watch Series 7 features five new aluminum case finishes, including Midnight Starlight, Green and New Blue and (PRODUCT) RED, as well as a range of new colors and strap styles. Stainless steel models are available in silver, graphite and gold stainless steel, as well as the Apple Watch Edition in titanium and space black titanium.
Apple Watch Nike and Apple Watch HermÃ¨s also introduce new exclusive straps and watch faces, and Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 continue in existing colors.
The latest Apple Watch continues to offer essential tools for health and wellness, including an electric heart sensor and an ECG app,3 and a blood oxygen sensor and an app.4 watchOS 8 helps users stay healthy, active and connected with new types of workouts, the new Mindfulness app, innovative accessibility features, better access with Apple Wallet, and more features with the Home app, as well as improvements to the Messages and Photos apps.
Buy direct with Apple
With a completely redesigned online store, shopping with Apple online or in-store is easier than ever. Whether a customer is seeking personalized support and advice from an Apple specialist or taking advantage of Apple’s convenient delivery and pickup options, free burning, special carrier offers, or new values ââfrom Apple. exceptional exchange, the best place to buy the latest Apple products is at Apple.
When customers buy direct from Apple, Apple Watch Studio gives them the exclusive option to choose their favorite case and strap combination to create a look of their own. Solo Loop and Braided Solo Loop bands are only available from Apple.
Pricing and availability
- Customers in Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Japan, Mexico, Russia, South Korea, the United Arab Emirates, the UK, the we, and more than 50 other countries and regions will be able to order Apple Watch Series 7 starting at 5:00 a.m. PDT on Friday, October 8, with availability in stores starting Friday, October 15.
- Apple Watch Series 7 starts at $ 399 (US), Apple Watch SE starts at $ 279 (US) and Apple Watch Series 3 starts $ 199 (WE).
- Apple Watch Series 7 is available at apple.com/store and the Apple Store app, as well as through Apple Authorized Resellers and certain carriers.
- Customers can purchase Apple Watch (GPS + Cellular) directly from apple.com/store or in an Apple Store and get $ 100 when they activate it with T-Mobile / Sprint or Verizon. And thanks to Apple Trade In, customers can get credit for the purchase of a new Apple Watch. Conditions apply. For eligibility conditions and more details, see apple.com/shop/buy-watch/apple-watch.
- Battery life varies with usage. Faster charging is not available in all regions.
- The Apple Watch Series 7 has a water resistance of 50 meters according to ISO 22810: 2010. This means that it can be used for shallow water activities like swimming in a pool or in the ocean. However, the Apple Watch Series 7 should not be used for scuba diving, water skiing, or other activities involving high speed water or shallow submersion. Stainless steel and leather bracelets are not water resistant.
- The ECG application is not available in all regions.
- The measurements in the Blood Oxygen app are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consulting a physician, and are intended for general fitness and wellness purposes only.
Apple Media Support Line
- Will conversational commerce be the next big thing in online shopping?
- Largest “Made in China, Sold on Amazon” Firm Has Closed 340 Stores Amid E-Commerce Crackdown
- Here’s how to avoid impulse buys at online shopping festivals
- Cambodians go online for a more convenient and secure shopping experience with Visa