Jeong Woo-yeong could hold the key as Freiburg looks to regain its victory lane in Bochum on Saturday (kick-off 3:30 p.m. CET).
>> Click here for the Bochum-Freiburg LIVE blog!
- Streich took part in the Freiburg dugout for the 300th time in the Bundesliga.
- Bochum defender Danilo Soares has won more individual matches (175) than any other Bundesliga player this season.
- This game has averaged more than three goals per game in the 14 top-level meetings to date; he never ended aimlessly.
- Jeong has produced the best career numbers at Freiburg, with seven goals in 43 competitive appearances.
- Only two defenders have provided more assists than Christian Günter’s three this season (Dayot Upamecano and Jeremie Frimpong each have four).
- Freiburg have scored a record four goals for a corner so far in 2021/22.
Bochum: Riemann – Stafylidis, Masovic, Lampropoulos, Soares – Löwen, Losilla (c), Rexhbecaj – Asano, Polter, Holtmann (Pantovic 65 ‘)
Subscribers: Esser, Gamboa, Bockhorn, Novothny, Antwi-Adjei, Leitsch, Ganvoula, Bella Kotchap
Outside: Decarli (shoulder), Osterhage (muscle), Zoller (knee)
Coach: Thomas reis
Freiburg: Flekken – Kübler, Lienhart, N. Schlotterbeck, Günter (c) – Schade (Sallai 75 ‘), Eggestein (Keitel 65’), Höfler, Grifo – Jeong (Demirovic 65 ‘), Höler
Submarines: Uphoff, Gulde, Haberer, Sildillia, K. Schlotterbeck, Burkart
Outside: Petersen (knee), Schmid (fitness match)
Coach: Christian streich