As technology advances and continues to evolve, new products appear on the consumables market. These products are freely available to anyone who can afford them.
They include everything from smartphones and other gadgets to high-end furniture and accessories. Earlier, affordability was an issue for many Indian consumers as the majority of the population comes from low to moderate income backgrounds. However, these days, with the increase in education and a large portion of the population becoming upwardly mobile, affordability may not be such an issue. Also, the use of credit cards has increased, with more people owning them and making purchases on EMI or equivalent monthly installments. Even better than a credit card, there are payment instruments like the Bajaj Finserv EMI network card, a tool that brings affordability to every door in India.
Buy on EMI without a credit card
So what exactly is the Bajaj Finserv EMI network card? This EMI network card is a digital payment tool that allows consumers to purchase products from EMI. EMI stands for equivalent monthly installments, in which consumers can make a purchase without having to pay upfront. Here are the features and benefits of the Bajaj Finserv EMI network card:
- Pay on EMI without a credit card – You may also be able to pay for products on EMI without a credit card, but you can apply for a Bajaj finance card easily online with less hassle and get approved instantly.
- Eligibility – You must meet certain criteria to qualify for approval to get this card, but these criteria are easily met. For example, if you are between 23 and 65 years old and have a stable source of income, the card can be yours in a simple online application within hours.
- No Fee EMI Offers – The main appeal of the Bajaj Finserv EMI network card is that not only do you pay cashless upfront, but you can split payments into EMI. Paying for your products in monthly installments allows you to buy more items. Plus, the icing on the cake is that you pay in ZERO Cost EMI, which means that unlike a credit card, you don’t have to pay interest with your EMI payments.
- Zero Down Payment – You can purchase multiple products without down payment when you choose Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to purchase goods on EMI.
A large network of partners
The Bajaj Finserv network includes stores and brands where the Bajaj finance card can be used, both with online and offline retailers. Bajaj Finserv’s partner retailers include brands like Samsung, LG, Haier, etc., and retailers like Croma, Reliance Jio Mart, Amazon, Flipkart, etc. In addition, the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store of the Bajaj Finserv network allows you to use the card to shop for a wide range of products with discounts attached. Once you have applied for the Bajaj Finserv EMI network card and obtained it, you can shop as follows, both online and offline:
- You can visit Finserv MARKETS portal and directly access Bajaj Finserv EMI store to shop online. Here you can browse the products and choose the ones you want.
- Once your products have been selected, go to the “Payment window” and choose the payment term that suits you (from 3 to 24 months).
- You will need to confirm the delivery address and other requested information.
- Submit your details and expect your product (for most products) within 24 hours.
- Buy offline
- Visit any Bajaj Finserv network partner store to enjoy products with EMI offers at no cost.
- Choose your products and go to the counter for payment.
- You can produce your Bajaj Finserv EMI network card for payment and choose your payment method to pay in ZERO Cost EMI. Make your payment by indicating your coordinates. You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile. You can submit it to the counter staff and take your products home!
Easy Shopping, Easy Living
The Bajaj Finserv EMI network card makes your shopping experiences fun and stress-free, without worrying about price. You can apply for this very useful tool at Finserv MARKETS now!